We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life’s most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm and marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us and build the nation's largest and most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are a self-starter with at least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance. You are motivated by the challenge of taking your knowledge and using it to improve the systems and procedures of a rapidly growing organization. While you have a passion for numbers and an eye for detail, you have always wished you could be part of an industry that is not as rigid as banking or finance.
What You’ll Do Here
- Assist with monthly financial closings and account reconciliations
- Manage, evaluate and improve company payables and receivables processes
- Assist with other accounting/finance projects as necessary; including budgeting and financial analysis
- Work with other functions to streamline and strengthen processes
- Partner closely with our VP of Finance and Director of Sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- At least 8 years of experience in accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- Experience with monthly financial closings and account reconciliations
- Experience working in or with an A/R or A/P function
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a remotely managed environment
- Experience using Excel and ERP/Accounting systems (Quickbooks or similar)
- Excellent customer service mentality and attention to detail
- Experience or aptitude working across functional lines
- The ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Superior verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated team management abilities and a passion for developing talent
- CPA a plus
- Real estate or banking experience a plus
- Medical, vision, dental, and paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches and snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, and a reference check. We’re excited to get to know you and hope you’re ready to give this opportunity everything you’ve got!