Who You Are
HomeLight’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. We provide software and services to home buyers, sellers, and real estate agents including HomeLight Agent Matching, the investor matching platform Simple Sale, HomeLight Home Loans, and HomeLight Closing Services. Each year, HomeLight helps hundreds of thousands of clients connect with top real estate agents, and it facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform.
- A knack for talking to people, especially on the internet.
- Talent for crafting a sales pitch that closes deals.
- An eye for good stories and the know-how to sell them.
- Tenacious research, project management, and communication skills.
- A keen understanding of psychology and what truly motivates people to act.
- A Four-Year College Degree - Journalism, PR, or Marketing a plus.
What You’ll Do Here
Help us spread the good word about HomeLight and HomeLight content. You’ll build unbreakable bonds with journalists, bloggers, media personalities, and influencers. Rub elbows with real estate’s finest and contribute topic ideas, trends, and competitive research to our editorial team. Your work will impact the core business, drive SEO performance, and help build our brand.
- Scour the internet for new and interesting opportunities to promote HomeLight.
- Gather contacts and network with thousands of bloggers, businesses, and press.
- Pitch stories to journalists, bloggers, and online influencers.
- Develop relationships with media personalities, influencers, and business partners.
- Support PR and editorial staff with story production, formatting and layout.
- Assist with social media content scheduling and production.
- An introduction on why you’d be a great fit for the job (50 words or less).
One sample pitch email under 200 words. Find a piece of content out on the internet that you love and pitch it to us. Candidates that can compel us to share their content on social media will earn bonus points.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time-Off
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Catered Lunches and Fully-Stocked Kitchen Onsite
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Company Events: Annual Retreat, Happy Hours, & More!