Who You Are
You’re a social butterfly who knows how to win friends and influence people. You’re actively engaged on social media, you’ve probably built up a respectable following on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, and you know what it takes to make a sale. You want to break into content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, or Public Relations, dabble in editorial, grow as a marketer, and learn how to manipulate the media for fun and profits.
- A knack for talking to people, especially on the internet.
- Talent for crafting a sales pitch that closes deals.
- An eye for good stories and the know-how to sell them.
- Tenacious research, project management, and communication skills.
- A keen understanding of psychology and what truly motivates people to act.
- A Four-Year College Degree - Journalism, PR, or Marketing a plus.
What You’ll Do Here
Help us spread the good word about HomeLight and HomeLight content. You’ll build unbreakable bonds with journalists, bloggers, media personalities, and influencers. Rub elbows with real estate’s finest and contribute topic ideas, trends, and competitive research to our editorial team. Your work will impact the core business, drive SEO performance, and help build our brand.
- Scour the internet for new and interesting opportunities to promote HomeLight.
- Gather contacts and network with thousands of bloggers, businesses, and press.
- Pitch stories to journalists, bloggers, and online influencers.
- Develop relationships with media personalities, influencers, and business partners.
- Support PR and editorial staff with story production, formatting and layout.
- Assist with social media content scheduling and production.
- An introduction on why you’d be a great fit for the job (50 words or less).
One sample pitch email under 200 words. Find a piece of content out on the internet that you love and pitch it to us. Candidates that can compel us to share their content on social media will earn bonus points.