Home Instead, Inc. is Changing the Face of Aging®. As a subsidiary of Honor Technology, we are part of the first "Unicorn" tech company (pre-IPO, valued at over $1 billion) dedicated to creating a platform for delivering care to Seniors. Home Instead puts people and mission first, and you’ll be an integral part of our innovative solutions!
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
At the Global Headquarters, we lead a worldwide network of independently owned and operated franchises. We partner with amazing franchise owners who lead and inspire teams of key players and Care Pros who provide personalized care, support and education to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. These franchise offices provide millions of hours of care annually and employ thousands of Care Pros, whose work enables seniors to live safely and comfortably in their own homes for as long as possible. The Home Instead® network partners with clients and their family members to meet various individual needs. We provide services and offer resources that span the care continuum – from personal care and specialized Alzheimer’s care to hospice support and free family caregiver education resources. Home Instead is globally changing the face of aging.
ABOUT THE WORK:
- Define a product strategy and build out a roadmap of product & feature investments for sales cloud and marketing cloud products, working with franchise leadership, Honor strategy, NA operations, marketing and IT leadership to accurately prioritize projects.
- Identify tests to prove out features and functions being planned and implemented.
- Help to identify and report critical KPI’s for the franchise organization in a changing franchise environment.
- Own the outcome for salesforce sales cloud and marketing cloud products, setting and delivering against a variety of metrics & KPIs aligned with company goals.
- Deeply understand the needs of our franchise owners and our business goals, and identify opportunities for Product to invest strategically to unlock future growth.
- Guide design & development teams through scoping and tradeoff decisions and partner with them to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Support design and development resources including testing/bug tracking, change tracking, and handling post-deployment validation for the Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud Products.
- In partnership with Salesforce admins lead administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Partner with education resources to ensure adequate initial and on-going end-user training is available to users. Drive operational & process change as part of product rollout and adoption.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and franchises on an ongoing basis.
- Groom and prioritize team backlog. Set feature acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize between new features and tech debt..
- 5+ years of product management experience (or equivalent) with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise-level CRM program leadership or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- 2+ years of experience building a product in an agile environment, using sprints and iterative development.
- Customer lifecycle management, customer journeys, and CX design
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified, a plus.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the sales cloud platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Oracle Responsys, or other similar customer communication platforms
- High level of empathy & EQ
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience partnering with non-technical teams
- Bonus: Experience building product for operations & support teams and/or experience in a healthcare technology environment
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.