Homebound is on a mission to make it possible for anyone, anywhere, to build a home using technology. Created by an experienced team of construction, real estate, design, and technology experts, Homebound is transforming the residential construction industry by improving the costly and inefficient process of building a home.
We’ve created an entirely new way to build homes with technology powering every stage from start to finish to provide a seamless experience for our customers. Homeowners across the country can choose where they want to live, select a home plan that’s perfect for them, then personalize and buy it, all online. Homebound has raised $150M in capital from leading venture capitalists like Google, Khosla, Thrive Ventures, and we’re scaling quickly in places like California, Texas, Colorado and Florida. Come build your future with us.
Homebound is proud to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2023.
We are seeking a Senior Salesforce Project Manager to join our team. This person will play a key role in delivering nimble solutions to our internal teams. A strong foundation in both functional and technical aspects of Salesforce is essential, as well as a solid understanding of integration capabilities. We are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of successfully implementing Salesforce solutions, who can serve as a primary point of contact for projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to identify business requirements, develop a technical strategy, and effectively demonstrate solutions that meet the unique needs of our teams.
What You’ll Do:
- This hire will partner closely with Homebound’s Engineering team to establish the vision, strategy, and technical direction of Homebound’s Salesforce environment through the integration of 3rd party tools and technology
- Manage/execute collection of business requirements and business needs and proactively define and maintain scope
- Understand, evaluate, prioritize, and story map business needs and processes and translate these to system/product requirements that are aligned with organizational strategy and expected outcomes
- Continuously engage with all user groups, organizational leadership, and other key stakeholders to stay informed, nurture strong relationships, and increase knowledge to represent product vision, strategy, and both end user and organizational needs
- Regularly review organizational needs, refine priorities, identify opportunities and risks, and adjust product roadmap accordingly
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration and user support materials
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Salesforce admin, product owner, or business analyst working with Salesforce
- Ability to think quickly, keep up with project shifts/changes, and be proactive in creating custom solutions and designs
- Experience leading projects from start to finish – anticipating and reacting to project changes/needs throughout the project life cycle
- Experience carrying out configuration tasks (Flows, automations, adding/editing fields) in order to maintain the most up to date system with Salesforce best practices.
- An organized individual with a sense of urgency to manage timely communication and collaboration to leadership and across teams to ensure accountability and abide by project timelines
- Experience gathering requirements and managing expectations for stakeholders and seamlessly communicating these requirements to technical teams
- Ability to read and understand code built by technical teams and use this information to contribute to designs and ensure they are scalable, reliable, and efficient
- Experience working with various teams to integrate 3rd party tools to existing Salesforce environments while prioritizing maintained structure and existing processes
- Possess a sense of excitement and curiosity to apply oneself fully in order to foster the enhancement and growth of a team, organization, and technology
- Experience building a nimble solution that can be iterated on in a timely manner