Our mission is to make hourly work easier for local businesses and hourly workers. Homebase currently serves more than 100,000 small (but mighty) businesses with everything they need to manage their hourly teams: employee scheduling, time clocks, payroll, team communication, hiring, onboarding, and compliance. Just don’t call us “Human Capital Management.” We have built tools for the busiest businesses, so owners and employees can spend less time on bullsh*t and more time on what matters. The Homebase team brings small business expertise from Intuit, Square, OpenTable, Yelp, Gusto, and First Data. Homebase is backed by leading venture investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Plus Capital, and GGV Capital.
This is a unique product lead role where you will get to own our Hiring business line. You will be responsible for growing this business into tens of millions of dollars and for disrupting how hourly workers are hired. We want to rid this industry of the archaic ways of finding labor, and you will be the owner of defining and executing that vision. This role will be cross-functional in nature and you will have to think through the business and product outcomes. You will report to our VP of Product, Sharad Goel.
We are remote-first and hire candidates in our hubs: Atlanta, Austin, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, to foster collaborative local teams.
Product Team Core Values
- We are curious: We seek to question the status quo We have more questions than we have answers to
- We have high judgment: We gather and analyze relevant data and leverage our knowledge to make sound business choices with confidence
- We drive for results: Great products take iteration We do not give up We are outcome-focused
- We are always learning: We are always looking to learn from customers, competitors, market, peers, and data
- We organize, plan and execute: We know how to set priorities, orchestrate plans across functions, and execute flawlessly
- We are collaborative: We incorporate diverse perspectives and remove barriers by aligning around a shared customer need/benefit
- We are clear and concise: We take pride in our communication skills
- We are adaptable: We understand that priorities and conditions change. We embrace change.
- 8+ years of consumer/B2b centric, data-driven PM experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to take a unique software product from 1 to n for millions of users
- Empathy and care for the livelihoods of small business owners and hourly workers
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with various business and technical stakeholders
- Curiosity, always questioning the status quo and willing to try, fail, learn, iterate
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bonus: background in hiring products, and two-sided marketplaces
What We Offer You
- Colorado Only: The minimum salary for this position is $180,000 per year. Final offers may vary based on several factors including experience and expertise
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote, hybrid, and in-office work options
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Annual Holidays and Accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.