HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Denver, CO. We are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our B2B Strategic Partnerships team.
We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Account Manager who has a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from their existing customer portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, driven individual that will play a key role in creating significant revenue growth by driving relationships with our largest national partners. You will report to the Director of Strategic Partnerships.
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for creating and managing programs that increase service professional acquisition and retention into the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s networks. We work closely with our partners to provide strategic guidance and best practices to increase overall program success. We manage relationships that secure millions of dollars in revenue each year, and with that comes an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team that plays a pivotal role in the overall growth of the company.
As an Account Manager, Strategic Partnerships in the B2B Marketing group, you will be managing relationships with some of the largest contractors in the industry. Your day in the life is focused on collaborating with leaders of large associations, manufacturers and franchise networks on marketing strategies to help their members (service professionals) successfully use HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List to grow their business. Each strategic partner is different, and each approach is unique, so you start by analyzing the current relationship, then coordinating with key internal groups to assemble optimal solutions. Through a combination of executive interactions, user webinars, trade shows, and face-to-face meetings with your clients, you're moving the ball forward, leveraging new ideas and, ultimately, strengthening our partnerships through strategic and thoughtful plans.
- Analyze a portfolio of our largest service professional customers to identify growth and upselling opportunities
- Think strategically to identify opportunities uniquely tailored to each partner in your portfolio and proactively creative offer solutions to grow accounts by maximizing HomeAdvisor products & services to best fit each partner’s needs
- Manage and provide frequent guidance to this select group of service professionals to ensure they see success with our services
- Develop and maintain personal relationships, allowing you to effectively grow and retain our top contractors and navigate tough conversations about their ROI with ease
- Effectively communicate with management the status of accounts, including risks and opportunities
- You are tactful and resilient in challenging situations, analytical in solving problems, and innovative in evaluating new opportunities for growth
- You have a positive attitude when working with both clients and internal stakeholders
- You are strategic thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- You are thoughtful, proactive and self-motivated
- You have a natural desire to learn and keep up with an industry that is always evolving and easily adapt to change
- You are an excellent communicator who enjoys inspiring others, can navigate tough conversations, and is comfortable presenting to executives and large audiences
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel and PowerPoint
- Some travel required; heavier in Q1 and Q3
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!