At HomeAdvisor, we create digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
The Senior Manager of Internal Communications develops and executes internal communication campaigns that drive employee engagement and understanding of our overall strategy. We are seeking an experienced leader that can provide counsel to the leadership team across departments to effectively communicate key initiatives based on best practices. Effective communication plans will result in employees having a key understanding of our company strategy and how they can help us achieve it. Key responsibilities include campaign development and execution, content creation, and writing and editing a variety of messages for a range of internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Corporate Communications team. The candidate will possess experience working with all leadership levels, including executives, and will understand how to convert communications strategies into measurable results. The successful candidate will stay current on new communication tools and will recommend the best tools for specific campaigns. The candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and work on tight deadlines.
- Plans and implements internal communications strategies that support our strategy and initiatives.
- Develops content to drive employee engagement and understanding of our strategy and how their role impacts the strategy.
- Manages communication channels including executive communication, company newsletters, all-hands meetings, intranet and digital signage.
- Partners with various departments from HR to sales to product to understand their key messages and develop effective communication strategies.
- Develops talking points, presentations and other materials to support key organizational messages.
- Manages and establishes organizational communications best practices.
- Key corporate communications team member for effective crisis and issues management communications in coordination with leadership, HR and legal when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or other related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in communications and 2-3 years focused on internal communications.
- Expert in AP writing style and excellent verbal, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing measurable communication plans.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Collaborative and team-focused with the ability to develop and sustain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Ability to work independently, managing major projects.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!