HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
The Team and Role
HomeAdvisor is looking for Business Intelligence Reporting Developer to play a key role on the BI Reporting team. The successful candidate will develop and maintain strong relationships with teammates while delivering high quality solutions to our internal customers. This role requires both tight team collaboration and the ability to work on some components of a project independently.
What you’ll do:
As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for managing the architecture, design, and support of data visualization. This role will work closely with product managers, marketers, sales, data engineers, and senior leadership to define metrics and implement robust data visualizations and dashboarding solutions that will drive meaningful insights and business decisions. As Business Intelligence Developer, you are a visionary leader tasked with synthesizing complex data structures into appealing and digestible visualizations that will unlock and improve business insights. Your goal is to create a self-service environment divisional users can visit to understand how we are performing toward our goals, learn about our business, and make data-informed decisions central to our company's mission.
Skills and experience for success:
- 4 + years in Business Intelligence role
- 2+ years where your primary responsibility is creating self-service content within an Enterprise BI tool such as Looker, Oracle Analytics, or MicroStrategy
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills
- Strong, demonstrable SQL and data profiling
- Knowledge of core data warehouse concepts
- Dashboard development with a keen eye for design
- Passion for innovation, analytics and solving new challenges every day
- Hunger for learning, self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously