At HomeAdvisor/Angie’s List we create the digital tools and services to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor’s Facilities Team is comprised of facilities, security, and shipping professionals. We are a dynamic group whose mission is to work together to maintain our buildings, keep our employees safe, and ensure that professionally packaged shipments get to our employees quickly. We operate with a team mentality and roll up our sleeves to get the job done—especially since so many unique challenges arise on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Shipping Coordinator to take over the shipping and receiving components of our operation. A successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns and replacements across the entire organization. You will oversee the entire shipping and receiving operations out of our Golden, CO office.
- Work closely with the facilities shipping team on shipping numbers and metrics.
- Managing assembly and stocking of ~350 new hire setups a month
- Responsible for receiving ~100 collected equipment sets a month
- Work in tandem with the onsite desktop team in receiving collected equipment, and batching new hire equipment for new hire classes.
- Responsible for maintaining shipping supply levels, and ordering inventory as necessary.
- Implementing and adhering to peer-review checks and balance systems
- Understand the companies recruiting strategy
- Assemble and fill boxes with computers and accessories that need to be shipped
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs, and affix proper postage to each individual package in preparation for shipping
- Coordinate boxes to be picked up by a local courier—sort alphabetically to help the process run smoothly
- Process orders from UPS, USPS, FedEx etc
- Keep track of shipping inventory while working with a monthly budget to purchase supplies ie. boxes, tape, labels etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
What you’ll need:
- 1+ year working in a shipping or ecommerce fulfillment environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
- Capable of working a consistent schedule, with one week out of every month requiring overtime
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to collaborate cross functionally developing good rapport with technical and recruiting teams
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!