We are looking for a Director, Digital Marketing to devise new strategies across Paid Social, Display, and Paid App while leading our talented digital teams in achieving unprecedented business results. The ideal candidate will be a proven innovator in this increasingly complex practice with motivational team leadership skills alongside an extensive digital background.
This is a very high-profile role across the organization with the expectation that our Digital Lead sets the overarching strategy while driving accountability from cross-functional teams harmoniously.
About the Digital Marketing Team:
Digital Marketing is an evolving discipline at HomeAdvisor and continues to drive a substantial portion of our revenue. With galvanizing ambitions in sight, we’re looking for an ideal candidate to propel continued digital acceleration via transformational growth plans. Exceeding quarterly financial targets is paramount, though a clear vision on the future of digital is necessary to stay one step ahead of the ever-changing landscape.
- Build, manage and implement a long-term, data-driven digital strategy encompassing Paid Social, Display, and Paid App
- Coach a talented team of digital experts while consistently balancing competing priorities and overseeing the execution of business-critical initiatives
- Evaluate and revamp how we measure digital performance while assessing new opportunities and enhancements to drive engagement and conversion
- Sustain and improve overall digital performance through continual testing and ongoing optimizations
- Continuously iterate our content / creative approach in orchestration with uniform Brand Marketing guidelines
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams (Data Science, Product, Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.) for synergistic alignment
- Influence technical roadmap to find optimal balance between consumer demand and supply-side inventory across all digital channels
- Rigorously analyze, report on and succinctly communicate digital performance trends to senior stakeholders across the organization
- Enhance third party relationships to ensure that we are receiving the strongest levels of external support from key partners
- Stay apprised of developing trends in the digital marketing space while formulating plans to adapt swiftly
Desired Experience & Attributes:
- 8+ years of experience managing large-scale digital campaigns
- 3+ years of team management experience (agency or client-side)
- Demonstrable background working with and analyzing large data sets
- Strong expertise in cross-channel attribution with awareness of consumer protection laws and regulations
- Proven background in scaling digital programs with 8-figure budgets
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail with a business, economics, or statistical background preferred
- An ambitious mindset with an innate ability to command ownership of projects from inception to completion
- Deep passion for the digital marketing space with a proven track record of innovation
- Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence, Tableau, Omniture, and SQL a plus
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!