Angie’s List and our sister company, Homeadvisor, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. The Salesforce Developer will sit in our Indianapolis, IN office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and manages Salesforce standard/custom objects, fields, and workflows/process builders.
- Communicate well with various audience members that have varying technical abilities.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extensible and maintainable.
- Work with operations team(s) and other stakeholders to define scope of development efforts.
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Creates custom report types, custom reports, and dashboards.
- Read, create, and edit existing APEX triggers, classes, and explain full functionality and results to team members and customers alike.
- Knowledge of custom apps.
- Develop custom Lightning Components that serve the needs of the business.
- Leverages the Salesforce web service API as needed.
- Maintains proper code coverage across the Salesforce instance. Works with team members to validate and test code before deployment to production.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing issues.
- Strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development (SFDC Developer or Admin Certification preferred).
- Play a key role evaluating and integrating managed packages and plans for their implementation.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- APEX related courses provided by Salesforce.com are preferred.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Lightning/Lightning Design System
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM development methodology and practices is preferred
- Familiarity with JIRA and MuleSoft would be a bonus
Here at Angie's List we have an honest, friendly, and fun community. This permeates nearly every interaction that we have with each other, our customers, and our code. It is on that foundation that we have built a world class, cloud-based, event-driven micro-service architecture that serves both our members and service providers across the entirety of the US. This role will work in our Headquarters in downtown Indianapolis, IN.
Angie’s List is a part of ANGI Homeservices Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We turn home improvement jobs imagined into jobs well-done. People throughout North America and Europe rely on our technologies to book quality home service pros across 500 different categories, from repairing and remodeling to cleaning and landscaping. Over 250,000 service professionals find work through ANGI Homeservices and consumers turn to at least one of the brands to find a pro for more than 20 million projects each year. Our marketplaces have enabled more than 150 million consumer-to-pro connections, meaningfully redefining how easily and effectively home pros are discovered and hired.
We have established category-transforming products through the brands HomeAdvisor®, Angie’s List®, Handy and Fixd Repair – as well as international brands HomeStars, MyHammer, MyBuilder, Instapro, Travaux and Werkspot. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation.