HomeAdvisor’s Marketing team is expanding, and we want you to have fun at your job while also growing your career. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and ambitious leader to join our B2B marketing team as a manager. This is a huge area of focus and strong growth for the company.
About the B2B Marketing Team
The B2B marketing team has been a key component to the acquisition of HomeAdvisor’s paying customer base. The team is responsible for all communications to our service professional network and is looking to support the rapid growth of the sales force and strengthen our customer engagement.
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you will lead projects that directly influence our prospective and member customer experiences and supporting our Business Development team and Event coordination. These campaigns require thorough attention to detail and broad knowledge of successful event planning. To be successful, you’ll need to be highly organized, able to work with tight deadlines and have a high-level of communication across-departments.
Day-to-day you will:
National Account Marketing Support:
- Work closely with our B2B Business Development team to execute marketing collateral and campaigns for our largest national partners.
- Strategically optimize partner specific communication channels to drive new revenue from existing client relationships.
- Act as a resource to the Business Development team for guidance on copy, process, and design elements.
- Own and manage marketing materials specific to flyers, email and direct mail.
- Understand larger strategic initiatives and how to support those with marketing collateral.
- The B2B marketing team is responsible for showcasing our brand at 150+ events each year, you’ll be responsible for managing these events.
- Follow guidelines for given budget and be able to quickly pivot on changing direction.
- Be able to professionally communicate to vendors for material, speaking opportunities, travel logistics, etc.
- Research and analyze the best venue and marketing solutions to fit each individual tradeshow.
- Monitor and report on sale performance, leading to the continuous improvement of overall event strategy.
- Support all show and partner sponsorships by working with our design team to produce accurate creative.
- Build rapport with home industry associations to receive valuable sponsorship opportunity.
- Manage the coordination of podcast sponsorships, including themes, scripting, and production.
What it takes to handle this position:
- BS/BA required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
- Proven track record with working cross-department and keeping teams organized
- Ability to delegate and handle large logistical events
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills plus an eye for design
- Superior problem solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings
- Basic knowledge and comfort working in Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop,
- Eager to work efficiently in a very fast paced environment
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Demonstrated ability to build relationship with vendors and clients and negotiate prices.
- Ability to communicate professionally with multiple high-level executives within the company.
- Positive attitude, excitement to come into work each day
- Will travel approximately 2 x per quarter.
Why you might want to work at HomeAdvisor:
- HomeAdvisor is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area – a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every 2 seconds for help.
- You will be working for a company that been around for almost 20 years, is fast-growing and profitable, yet still has that entrepreneurial feel.
- We have launched a national, multi-million dollar TV campaign, and there is a huge emphasis on building strong relationships with the service professionals we acquire.
- We want you to grow – what do you want to learn? What responsibilities do you want? You ask, and we’ll figure out how to help you. Plus, we want you to have fun – our atmosphere is laid back and casual, and we enjoy a great work-life balance with our “take what you need” paid-time off.
- You have a direct impact on what our service professionals experience every single day with HomeAdvisor.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.