HomeAdvisor is looking for an energetic and extremely organized Executive Assistant to join our team. Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for everything from managing correspondence and documentation and scheduling business meetings to arranging travel and ordering food for team events. We’re looking for an Executive Assistant who is extremely organized but can roll with the punches of an ever-evolving business and team.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide high-level administrative and executive support to the CFO, CMO, and SVP of Software Development, including but not limited to: scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls, correspondence, preparation and distribution of documents and other materials, etc.
- Heavy calendar management and expense reporting
- Travel coordination
- Act as the main point of contact for the CFO, CMO, and SVP of Software Development both internally and externally
- Prepare for business meetings, including location booking, food and beverage arrangements as needed, and greeting guests.
- Manage and maintain extremely confidential and sensitive information and matters.
What you need to get the job:
- BA/BS from four-year university.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience providing c-level support
- Extensive knowledge of computer software programs (e.g. MS Office and other relevant software as identified) and willingness to learn new IT systems.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency.
- Ability to work independently and anticipate the executive’s needs.
Additional skills necessary:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with confidential material in a discreet and professional manner.
- Responsive and forward-thinking mentality - must be able to take initiative when the executives are absent.
- Effective and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work well under pressure and make decisions.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.