HomeAdvisor is looking for a motivated and ambitious professional to join the Consumer Acquisition Business Development Team. We leverage several different avenues to promote our brand and bring consumers into our business. In addition to traditional online and offline marketing methods, and a robust sales organization, we leverage a lot of strategic third-party partnerships to reach new consumers every day.
The Account Manager of Performance Marketing will play a critical role in ensuring those third-party partnerships are generating high-quality, profitable consumer traffic. This person will be responsible for supporting the Sr. Manager of Strategic Partnerships in an effort to manage and grow existing partnerships, as well as source and execute new partnerships. A strong analytical background and proven ability to think strategically is required.
In this role, you’ll also be responsible for:
- Thoroughly analyzing relevant data for prospective and existing partnerships.
- Ongoing communication and performance reviews with current partners including invoicing and payment management.
- Assisting in the onboarding of new strategic partners.
- Growing existing partnerships by launching new campaigns and testing new technologies.
- Creating and delivering internal performance updates and reports for senior management and executive teams.
- Assisting the Sr. Manager of Strategic Partnerships in executing other high-priority strategic projects with multiple internal teams.
- Collaborating with internal product and engineering teams to launch new products and technologies to drive account growth.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year of experience managing external relationships and partnerships, leading small project teams, and working with corporate executives on strategic projects.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
- A self-starter, comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude when working with both clients and internal groups, and strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong, demonstrable Excel skills.
- Solid understanding of the internet industry landscape and internet-based business models a plus
- 1 or more years of Affiliate Marketing experience a strong plus.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.