We are seeking a motivated, data-driven and hardworking professional to help build and be a part of a world-class media team. The Media Coordinator will work closely with the Offline Buying Team to purchase TV (Linear & Streaming) and Radio (Terrestrial & Streaming) for HomeAdvisor & Angie’s List. This role will be based out of New York City.
The Media Coordinator will gain experience in media buying and various software platforms in a start-up atmosphere, have regular interaction with management, and understand the relationship building that comes with the industry. While working on a small team at a large brand, the Coordinator will learn the basics of media while integrating their knowledge to our growing team!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assisting Media Negotiator in buying/allocation process
- Maintaining valuable relationships with stations
- Completing projects and work assignments, as requested
- Contacting television networks daily for logs (airing times for TV advertisements), and responsible for pre and post log entry and budget tracking
- Sending/tracking Cable TV schedules and revisions and responding to network vendor requests in a timely manner
- Handling credit requests and manage invoice discrepancies with accounting team.
- Reaching out to network vendors for weekly clearance updates and report back to team members
- Collecting competitive and market place data for buying and planning teams to ensure goals are being achieved
- Contacting networks to compile quarterly rates and input into MediaOcean System
- Work closely with team members, specifically the Media Negotiator, to ensure that all tasks are completed efficiently and on time to ensure deadlines are met
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a degree in Marketing and/or Media preferred
- 0-1 Years of prior experience
- Computer skills in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (MediaOcean Buying System is desirable!)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent relational, writing, and communication skills
- Highly dependable and can ensure deadlines are met and that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Can work independently as well as in a team setting
- Successfully adapt to ever changing priorities
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.