GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Incumbent serves as part of a team responsible for support for the Sales Originations and Client Success departments with sales technology, tools, and processes. Customer Service, collaboration, and ability to learn quickly are hallmarks of this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer operational questions regarding process and tools
- Assist in finalization of monthly sales issues
- Assist with maintaining Salesforce.com user structure
- Point person for sales representatives’ service issues related to tools and processes
- Creates custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Communicates between departments to proactively address issues and provide resolutions
- Works directly with other support staff to learn best practices, and relays that knowledge effectively
- Maintain high level customer service
- Performs related duties as required or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree, is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, and the ability to use Excel at an above-average level
- Customer Service
- Basic Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
Moderate mental demand. Operations requiring almost continuous attention, but work is sufficiently repetitive that a habit cycle is formed.
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Software: Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com (Preferred), Internet based tools