Are you passionate about user acquisition, channel optimization, and driving business growth? HomeAdvisor is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead our SEO agile product team. In this role, you will be driving SEO product strategy in order to drive traffic to our site via SEO. You will be responsible for prioritizing, planning, and implementing the SEO roadmap into our products, and working closely with the other members of the SEO and Engineering teams to ensure long term success.
At HomeAdvisor we connect homeowners with service professionals. We are a two-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
What you’ll do:
- Drive the product vision – if you don’t own it and believe it, who will?
- Act quickly on trends and opportunities by staying up-to-date on the latest SEO best practices, strategies, technologies, and industry changes in an extremely dynamic and competitive industry
- Drive constant flow of A/B tests to incrementally improve SEO conversion
- Dig into the data until the facts are clear. Report your findings and turn them into actionable items for the business.
- Author product specifications for proposed features and functionality, as well as detailed product requirements/user stories.
- Exhibit good judgment in balancing considerations for size of opportunity, scope of development and support costs, risks, and end-user experience.
What you’ll need:
- Deep experience in SEO technology and/or campaigns, especially focused on Google
- At least 5 years of relevant product development experience: consumer or B2B web product development, business analysis, and requirement writing
- A sharp analytical mind: All your decisions are data-driven and supported by the data and research you’ve collected. You’re comfortable with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting on results.
- Understanding and experience in user acquisition fundamentals, including SEO drivers
- Experience with testing and iterating on a product roadmap
- A bias toward action: preferring to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- A track record of taking ownership over projects and helping them succeed: you make solid judgments, have strong leadership qualities, have good intuition, and reach decisions quickly
- A savvy balance of Independence and collaboration: You don't need to wait to ask for direction but know when slowing down to create buy-in is critical.
We are shaping what it means to be Rocky Mountain Tech. We are known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, thoughtful approach to career development, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we are a true meritocracy and fundamentally believe our people are our greatest asset.
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’ve made it this far along our post, this probably sounds a lot like you and where you want to thrive! We would be delighted to have the opportunity to start the conversation!