Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
About the Role
Marketing is a core and critical function at Hologram. Building, and bringing to life, compelling consumer wellness brands that connect with people emotionally and offer holistic solutions to real consumer challenges is the very heart of what we do.
Reporting to Hologram’s VP, Brand, you will be a critical member of the growing team, a senior member of the brand team, and focused on ensuring that we are leveraging rich consumer insights and building brands that are relevant, resonate, and anchored in business strategy. As a storyteller and system thinker, you will help define and incubate brands, creating compelling brand strategy built from compelling insights and manage integrated marketing campaigns that connect with audiences in meaningful ways.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Build and manage Hologram (B2B), Consumer (B2C), and employer brand
- Build, launch, and evolve multiple new consumer brands each year, including creating brand strategies that are driven by deep consumer understanding and insight and aligned with business goals and strategies
- In partnership with VP Brand, establish brand values and brand metrics, leveraging proven and experimental methodologies to demonstrate brand value
- In partnership with the creative and editorial team, establish compelling brand IDs to ensure a clear and effective brand POV, delivered through consistent and effective visual and narrative expression
- Develop insightful, data-backed and rigorous brand and creative briefs that inspire great work
- Develop and deliver GTM campaigns, in partnership with the Growth and Creative team, that not only drive interest and capture new customers, but sustain existing long term relationships moving consumers through the marketing funnel to purchase and beyond
- Ensure brand and campaign messaging is translated across different dimensions, communications, design, creative, media and experience
- Partner with external agencies and partners to define communication and partnership plans and strategy, guiding briefs and ongoing messaging and brand storytelling
- Oversee branded content, OOH and other above the line pais media strategies
- Contribute to developing compelling brand narratives through digital content across owned channels
A Bit About You:
- 10+ years of experience as a Brand strategy director at a consumer-focused startup or agency, creating and executing complex campaigns across a wide variety of mediums
- Ability to direct GTM campaigns, from ideation through to execution with a full funnel lens, developing and supporting integrated marketing efforts
- Demonstrated experience working across brand life cycles: from insight, inception, ideation, execution, evolution, etc.
- Experience working with Brand, Creative, Partnership, Brand Communications, with a keen understanding of the differences required to succeed in each context
- Proven track record of managing and delivering multiple, time-sensitive projects on time and with a high standard of quality
- Track record of contributing sound business and strategic advice to impact customer, brand, or company goals
- Previous responsibility for developing and presenting brand concepts, trade offs, and implications to senior leadership
- Experience in CPG and DTC brand marketing is a plus
- Background across full funnel marketing with strong communications and brand strategy experience
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who leverages new tech, platforms, approaches, and ideas to drive results and create scale
- Collaborative colleague who works effectively across functions to deliver for the business, not just their function
- Strategic partner able to align creative and design with business outcomes while ensuring executional excellence
- Excellent communicator who leverages insights and information to build stories that drive decisions
- Values-driven leader who demonstrates commitment to integrity, empathy, diversity, and consumer-focus
- Focused partner who thrives in a high-velocity, outcome-driven environment
- Global citizen who has passion for improving the well-being of others
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hologram Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.