Hologram Sciences is a newly formed, fast-moving, consumer-focused start up. We rapidly develop and deliver new brand companies to market to help people get healthier and feel better by reimagining the future of nutrition -- bringing together proven science, pioneering technology, and habit-building to create truly personalized solutions that drive lasting consumer relationships. We are passionate about helping people overcome obstacles to feel better every day; we are grounded in transparency and proven clinical science; and, we are committed to creating products, and an organization, that are fully inclusive and equitable.
Hologram is not a typical early-stage start up. We were founded with a substantial investment from Royal DSM -- a purpose-led science company. While not a household name, DSM's products are in some of the world's most well-known medicines and in much of the food we eat — the preeminent Covid-19 vaccine includes Vitamin E from DSM. And, our founding team are seasoned industry veterans with successful track records as entrepreneurs and in leadership roles at well-known tech, CPG, and disruptor brands.
Join our Talent Community and be the first to know when new positions become available!
What's a Talent Community?
A Talent Community is a digital network of people who could be exceptional candidates for Hologram, but aren't in a position to join our team right now.
What is Nutrition Coaching?
Nutrition Coaching is a core aspect of the Hologram experience. Being a part of the coaching team is all about educating users in unique ways and elevating health journeys, in turn delivering exceptional user engagement experiences.
We build products that improve our user’s health, happiness, resilience, and general well-being. We look for nutrition professionals who consistently strive to make a difference, who aren’t afraid to move mountains to get the job done, and who adhere to high-quality standards in both science, and counseling, all in the name of pursuing the ultimate digital consumer healthcare experience.
Our Nutrition Coaches create meaningful digital healthcare experiences with consumers around the world. You will provide nutrition coaching to customers within Hologram’s direct-to-consumer brands. You will demonstrate astute counseling and communication skills such as motivational interviewing and knowledge of food database platforms, paired with a strong ability to break down nutrition information and research into “bite-sized” pieces. By providing transparent coaching you will change the way consumers view nutrition information.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Communicate with users via electronic messaging, including but not limited to texting-based counseling, customer chat, email, phone, or video consultation.
- Guide individual and communities of users by driving conversation topics and interacting with customers’ comments and questions in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify if users are not tracking towards their goals.
- Address user engagement gaps, and communicate with Nutrition Coach Manager.
- Assess nutritional composition of meals with the support of image recognition.
- Ensure accuracy, response times and message consistency across conversations to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Contribute to blogs, social media, or other content sources as a key internal nutrition expert.
- Maintain a flexible schedule (willing to work days, nights, weekends, or holiday hours as needed).
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow HIPAA and GDPR guidelines.
You may be a good fit if you meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Registered Dietitian, accredited/licensed by a national governing board (US: Commission of Dietetic Registration).
- Demonstrated understanding and use of technology (including but not limited to electronic medical records, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Teams, Webinars, etc.) and troubleshooting techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of best practices in nutrition science recommendations across various health conditions, from both clinical and counseling settings.
- 1+ year of experience with nutrition counseling, guiding individuals towards lifestyle/nutrition and behavior change successes using motivational interviewing or other behavior change techniques.
If you meet our minimum qualifications, here are some ways to stand out!
- Diverse knowledge of foods, customs, dietary supplements, nutrition diagnostic tools and food-nutrient/food-drug interactions.
- Experience with telehealth (including but not limited to text-based counseling, email support, phone consultations, and video sessions).
- Prior experience working in an early-stage start-up in the health and wellness industries.
If you're interested in being considered for future opportunities, tell us about yourself below, and when a suitable opportunity opens up we'll be in touch!
Working at Hologram
Hologram offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and offices in NY and BOS. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hologram Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.