About Hollywood Park
Hollywood Park, a near 300-acre sports and entertainment destination, is being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke with the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium as its centerpiece. Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use mega development under construction in the Western United States. When complete, Hollywood Park will have up to 2,500 residences, a hotel, a retail district reaching up to 890,000 square feet, up to 5 million square feet of office space, and more than 25-acres of public parks and open space.
Home to the Los Angeles Chargers and Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium is the host of world-renowned sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, College Football Playoff National Championship game 2023, WrestleMania 2023, World Cup 2026, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and under the same roof canopy is a 2.5-acre open-air plaza, American Airlines Plaza, and the 6,000-seat YouTube Theater. YouTube Theater is an intimate venue, making it the perfect place for concerts, comedy, awards shows, esports competitions, community gatherings, conferences and more.
Hollywood Park is being brought to life by a deeply experienced team of creative forward-thinkers. The project is a celebration of all that Los Angeles has to offer. We are inspired by our diverse Inglewood community as a place for the community to be, to see and to connect.
Hollywood Park is committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our team members, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At the heart of Hollywood Park, lies our dedication to our purpose, promise, and commitments. Our PURPOSE is creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and vibrant community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our COMMITMENTS are outlined by S.T.A.R.S.
Our S.T.A.R.S. commitments are enabled by five foundational principles:
- Start with Care – create a lasting impact through genuine care
- Thrive as a Team – create an environment of collaboration and encouragement
- Anticipate Unspoken Needs – be proactive in delivering extraordinary service and support others
- Resolve with Respect – treat others with empathy, patience, and kindness
- Safety Always – maintain a safe and secure environment
Position Summary SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking Jr. Software Developer to assist in automation and efficiency for the organization. Primary responsibilities include creating, analyzing and modifying applications interfaces including testing, debugging. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, recommend and implement changes in software and interfaces to improve workflow and create efficiency.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, and end users.
- Perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems including scripts, workflows and APIs.
- Handling incoming tickets to resolve application and software issues within databases, and other mission-critical systems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor system performance and applications while following change management protocols.
- Establish and maintain standards by supplying functional documentation, including diagramming, for cross training and support purposes as directed
- Learn and develop system integration skills by working closely with Sr. staff members
- After hour and weekend event work required
- Take part in IT on-call rotation: May be called upon for service issues or failures at any time.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or relevant experience
- Basic scripting skills, initiative to research and try new technologies
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including operating systems - both Windows and Mac
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Salary Range: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.