About Hollywood Park
Hollywood Park, a near 300-acre sports and entertainment destination, is being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke with the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium as its centerpiece. Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use mega development under construction in the Western United States. When complete, Hollywood Park will have up to 2,500 residences, a hotel, a retail district reaching up to 890,000 square feet, up to 5 million square feet of office space, and more than 25-acres of public parks and open space.
Home to the Los Angeles Chargers and Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium is the host of world-renowned sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, College Football Playoff National Championship game 2023, WrestleMania 2023, World Cup 2026, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and under the same roof canopy is a 2.5-acre open-air plaza, American Airlines Plaza, and the 6,000-seat YouTube Theater. YouTube Theater is an intimate venue, making it the perfect place for concerts, comedy, awards shows, esports competitions, community gatherings, conferences and more.
Hollywood Park is being brought to life by a deeply experienced team of creative forward-thinkers. The project is a celebration of all that Los Angeles has to offer. We are inspired by our diverse Inglewood community as a place for the community to be, to see and to connect.
Hollywood Park is committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our team members, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At the heart of Hollywood Park, lies our dedication to our purpose, promise, and commitments. Our PURPOSE is creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and vibrant community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our COMMITMENTS are outlined by S.T.A.R.S.
Our S.T.A.R.S. commitments are enabled by five foundational principles:
- Start with Care – create a lasting impact through genuine care
- Thrive as a Team – create an environment of collaboration and encouragement
- Anticipate Unspoken Needs – be proactive in delivering extraordinary service and support others
- Resolve with Respect – treat others with empathy, patience, and kindness
- Safety Always – maintain a safe and secure environment
As the Assistant Production Manager- YouTube Theater, You Will..
The position will be responsible for assisting with technical advances, relaying information to the production teams and to set a plan in motion to execute the show as per the agreed terms in the show contract. An Assistant Production Manager will report to the Production Manager and will work together to adhere to the show budget to ensure all costs are being tracked and monitored, while ensuring the needs of the show are being satisfied. Responsibilities also include working with the Production Manager to assist scheduling maintenance and repair to production systems as necessary. The Assistant Production Manager will work closely with Operations teams, Event Managers and Security to perform daily functions.
More Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To…
- Liaise between venue and promoter/client to ensure all production needs are met and the show contract is being upheld.
- Assist with advance details for technical needs for shows and events.
- Responsible for solving any production issues that may arise at any given point in the show timeline.
- Assist with crew calls for production labor and assist with cost estimates.
- Assists with the general repair and maintenance of production equipment. Helps create and maintain inventory and maintenance log.
- Develop and foster relationships with artist, tour crew, artist management, promoter, and other important personnel to ensure streamlined communication and successful execution of each show on tour.
- Oversee the load in and load out of the show or event with respect to production elements.
- Maintain show file.
- Distribute show information to appropriate HPMC departments and vendors as needed.
- May also be responsible for hiring local labor, rentals, and other show needs.
- Collaborate with the Broadcast Operations Department for scheduling of labor and equipment in a timely manner.
- Communicate and assist Broadcast Operation’s EIC (Engineer In-Charge) with all Broadcast needs requested by the client.
- Provide detailed information to the Broadcast Operations team for proper and accurate quoting of broadcast equipment, labor and services.
- Collaborate with the IT department for any network and connectivity requests.
- Perform other duties as necessary and relevant.
We’d Love to Hear From People With….
- A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in concert production exclusively.
- Excellent overall knowledge of the production process (advance, load in, show, load out).
- Working knowledge of technical aspects of concert production with ability to solve technical problems.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, promoters, suppliers, and guests.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills; Ability to communicate effectively and to convey instructions or information to various levels within the organization both orally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Unions.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work a demanding schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
Salary Range: $70,000 - $75,000
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.