About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Event Support Technician to provide hands-on support across the campus and during events on a part time basis (20-24 hours a week including weekends). A self-motivated, reliable individual who works well in the team environment, is enthusiastic about technology, likes to solve problems, and has effective written and oral communications skills, is being sought. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide basic support to end users on a variety of technical issues.
- Participate with special events and game day support.
- Provide hardware and software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades to both computers (Windows, Chromebooks & Mac), portable devices (iPads and Androids) and networks.
- Track the status of required repair and maintenance.
- Diagnose and assist in troubleshooting LAN and WAN network problems.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities and ad hoc requests.
- Provide support for hardware equipment including desktops, laptops, mobile devices, phones and peripherals.
- Enter support requests in the tracking system, triage requests and coordinate with appropriate Tier 2 support personnel.
- Prepare hardware, software, and procedural documentation.
- Research and evaluate new technology and solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 0-1 year of experience in a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge in a variety of hardware and software technologies.
- Basic networking knowledge (basic understanding of switches, firewalls, VPN clients, wireless networking).
- Strong understanding of G Suite products a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Strong work ethic and professionalism.
- Ability to work 20-24 hours per week.
- Available on weekends for potential gameday support.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Hourly Rate: $20.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.