About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Full Stack Developer position will help lead the building and maintenance of a variety of external and internal facing applications and workflows. This position will be responsible for implementing new features and functionality, enhancing user experience, optimizing applications, managing and creating data pipelines, and performing routine updates and maintenance. This position requires a candidate who is comfortable in both back-end and front-end development practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in a growing, dedicated team to deliver end-to-end solutions for business processes, using web and app technologies, databases and server platforms.
- Design and develop high quality, scalable, robust and reusable code and components.
- Work closely with other developers on software architecture, design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Support and maintain existing and new applications, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Provide technical expertise in using varying technologies, methodologies and design guidelines.
- Work across the organization with various internal stakeholders to develop new features and upgrade/refactor existing solutions as needed.
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues as they arise.
- Research, suggest and implement development best practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Extensive experience building front and back-end applications using a variety of tools, languages, and technologies
- Competence with version control in Git.
- Ability to create clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.
- Ability to work as a single contributor as well as team player.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience building and shipping features across both backend and frontend
- A solid grasp of client-side API interactions and asynchronous code
- Experience in backend development and creating APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases, and a level of comfort with reading and writing SQL queries
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Git and Git workflows
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to innovate and experiment with new ways to drive engagement and support campus-wide strategic initiatives.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with bug tracking systems a plus
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing goals and needs.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Self-motivated and can work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Salary Range: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.