About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Xpression Designer and Programmer will be responsible for graphic design, animating and programming for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park reporting to the Manager of Stadium Productions. Technical implementation and production of elements for features, embedded video or video board related content for the Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers and all SoFi Stadium events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with production staff and clients to provide graphics support for all stadium events
- Build graphics based on production needs
- Create templates in Ross Xpression
- Operate and fly created graphics in on-air or live production environments
- Understanding of graphics content as it corresponds to the rundown for live programs
- Work closely and provide feedback to Director, Technical Director, Producers, and Graphics Editors to ensure functionality of all graphics content
- Basic knowledge to create and program Ross Dashboard templates
- Document quality standards, system anomalies, and operational procedures
Responsible for quality control for all aspects of graphic and video production
- Stay up to date on industry hardware & software
- Perform updates for Ross Xpression, Incoder, Inception and Dashboard software
Develop and execute road map for future innovations and improvements
- Develop redundancies with staff and technology to promote a healthy work/life balance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree emphasis in motion design, video editing and/or post production
- 2-5 years’ work experience in video and live production
- Advanced knowledge in Ross Xpression, Dashboard design and programming a must
- 2-5+ years in motion design, title design and/or motion graphics (sports, events, studio, agency or freelance)
- Intermediate knowledge in motion design and animation platforms (After Effects, Cinema 4D)
- Ability to self-manage and organize project workloads around tight and demanding deadlines
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever changing landscape
- Knowledge of live production and video control room technology a big plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexible in working hours including nights, weekends and holidays when needed
- Candidate MUST be able to supply web-links to completed work, demo reels or any other content, which validates their application and work experience
Knowledge of the following equipment [Bonus]
- Ross Xpression
- Ross Dashboard
- Microsoft Office family; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Cloud family; Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.
- openGear Protocol
- Visual Logic, HTML and Expression programming knowledge
- Cinema 4D
- Mac OS
- Technology geek who likes to look under the hood and figure things out
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.