About SoFi Stadium Company
SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
Hollywood Park is looking for a Director of Marketing & Promotions with a proven track record of generating revenue through effective branding and marketing initiatives. This dynamic executive will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of all non-NFL events booked at SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this person will develop and execute marketing plans and campaigns for venue programming that align with overall objectives, mission, and vision of Hollywood Park through increasing brand awareness and enhancing sentiment and increasing ticket sales and revenues.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and programs that drive ticket sales, generate revenue, and strengthen brand position for Hollywood Park, SoFi Stadium, and YouTube Theater events
- Manage all aspects of venue marketing, including budgeting, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns and event plans
- Build, manage, and control event budgets based on objectives and key results
- Work closely with the marketing team and across all departments and business in making an event come to life
- Work with the promoter's marketing team to secure promotions and execute ad plans for events
- Overseeing the creation of advertising materials, receiving necessary approvals and delivering all final assets to internal and external stakeholders for events
- Work to increase database and membership for greater reach and value
- Collaborate with digital teams to message and promote events on appropriate social media channels for venues and events and work to increase reach and value
- Develop and maximize relationships with sponsors, media partners, and other stakeholders to maximize resources, outreach efforts, and revenue opportunities
- Create and implement marketing and media plans and campaigns that promote venue events, including concerts, family shows, non-NFL sporting events, and special events
- Work in partnership with the analytics team for data-driven insights and analytics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, track ticket sales, and make data-based decisions to optimize performance
- Gather and segment audience and demographic data and develop and execute brand and event-specific email and social campaigns
- Manage and direct the work of the event marketing staff
- Focus on objectives and key results to establish goals
- Monitor performance and coach for growth
- Establish and facilitate effective and efficient meeting and reporting systems
- Be available to work every event, and support the accounting team with marketing settlement / adpacks
- Support the marketing department for all events taking place at SoFi Stadium and the majority of events at YouTube Theater and Hollywood Park
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in venue or live event marketing, with a proven track record of successful campaigns and revenue generation
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build, develop, and implement comprehensive marketing strategies across multiple channels
- Experience with digital marketing, including social media, email marketing, and online advertising and media buying
- Understanding of event management and the sports, event, and entertainment industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Knowledge of the music industry and artist demographics
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working a concert venue or as a promoter is a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Keen understanding of the global soccer landscape is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Compensation Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.