About Hollywood Park
Hollywood Park, a near 300-acre sports and entertainment destination, is being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke with the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium as its centerpiece. Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use mega development under construction in the Western United States. When complete, Hollywood Park will have up to 2,500 residences, a hotel, a retail district reaching up to 890,000 square feet, up to 5 million square feet of office space, and more than 25-acres of public parks and open space.
Home to the Los Angeles Chargers and Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium is the host of world-renowned sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, College Football Playoff National Championship game 2023, WrestleMania 2023, World Cup 2026, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and under the same roof canopy is a 2.5-acre open-air plaza, American Airlines Plaza, and the 6,000-seat YouTube Theater. YouTube Theater is an intimate venue, making it the perfect place for concerts, comedy, awards shows, esports competitions, community gatherings, conferences and more.
Hollywood Park is being brought to life by a deeply experienced team of creative forward-thinkers. The project is a celebration of all that Los Angeles has to offer. We are inspired by our diverse Inglewood community as a place for the community to be, to see and to connect.
Hollywood Park is committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our team members, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At the heart of Hollywood Park, lies our dedication to our purpose, promise, and commitments. Our PURPOSE is creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and vibrant community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our COMMITMENTS are outlined by S.T.A.R.S.
Our S.T.A.R.S. commitments are enabled by five foundational principles:
- Start with Care – create a lasting impact through genuine care
- Thrive as a Team – create an environment of collaboration and encouragement
- Anticipate Unspoken Needs – be proactive in delivering extraordinary service and support others
- Resolve with Respect – treat others with empathy, patience, and kindness
- Safety Always – maintain a safe and secure environment
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician I to provide hands-on support across the campus and during events. A self-motivated, reliable individual who works well in the team environment, is enthusiastic about technology, likes to solve problems, and has effective written and oral communications skills, is being sought. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide level 1 support to end users on a variety of technical issues.
- Participate with special events and game day support.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users.
- Provide excellent day-to-day technical support for customers and executives.
- Support common IT services in Google Workspace and desktop applications
- Provide support by creating and/or resolving Incident and Request tickets for the helpdesk team.
- Diagnose and resolve client hardware problems/failures and escalate if/when appropriate following SLA processes.
- Diagnose and support A/V issues for staff and event support clients.
- Maintain detailed records of the user issues with software and hardware. These notes will help diagnose and repair complex issues and provide IT with data regarding recurring issues and problems reported by multiple users
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards.
- 2 year degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of IT support experience with event support a plus.
- Knowledge in a variety of hardware and software technologies.
- Strong understanding of Google Workspace products is a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Strong work ethic and professionalism.
- Available on weekends for potential gameday support.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Hourly Range: $23.00 - $25.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.