About Hollywood Park
Hollywood Park, a near 300-acre sports and entertainment destination, is being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke with the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium as its centerpiece. Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use mega development under construction in the Western United States. When complete, Hollywood Park will have up to 2,500 residences, a hotel, a retail district reaching up to 890,000 square feet, up to 5 million square feet of office space, and more than 25-acres of public parks and open space.Home to the Los Angeles Chargers and Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium is the host of world-renowned sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, College Football Playoff National Championship game 2023, WrestleMania 2023, World Cup 2026, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and under the same roof canopy is a 2.5-acre open-air plaza, American Airlines Plaza, and the 6,000-seat YouTube Theater. YouTube Theater is an intimate venue, making it the perfect place for concerts, comedy, awards shows, esports competitions, community gatherings, conferences and more.
Hollywood Park is being brought to life by a deeply experienced team of creative forward-thinkers. The project is a celebration of all that Los Angeles has to offer. We are inspired by our diverse Inglewood community as a place for the community to be, to see and to connect.
Hollywood Park is committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our team members, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At the heart of Hollywood Park, lies our dedication to our purpose, promise, and commitments. Our PURPOSE is creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and vibrant community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our COMMITMENTS are outlined by S.T.A.R.S.
Our S.T.A.R.S. commitments are enabled by five foundational principles:
- Start with Care – create a lasting impact through genuine care
- Thrive as a Team – create an environment of collaboration and encouragement
- Anticipate Unspoken Needs – be proactive in delivering extraordinary service and support others
- Resolve with Respect – treat others with empathy, patience, and kindness
- Safety Always – maintain a safe and secure environment
As part of the marketing team the Production Artist / Graphic Designer will collaborate with marketing teammates as well as third party contractors, vendors, and agencies. Production Artist / Graphic Designer must be a proven and creative professional with experience in both digital and print media. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for design, a trained eye, problem-solving skills, a clear communicator and self-starter who is comfortable juggling multiple projects, but also knows when to raise a hand for clarification or help. Most importantly, we are looking for passion above all else.
Production Artist / Graphic Designer is a full-time position that reports to the Creative Director of Hollywood Park/SoFi Stadium/YouTube Theater.
With direction from the Creative Director you will work across a variety of media to support and drive visibility, knowledge, and demand for our products, including but not limited to:
- Sales decks / presentations
- Social media
- Digital ads
- Product packaging
- Email marketing
- Online Events
- Exhibitions/booth/event design
- Corporate identity and brand positioning
- Ability to work within an established brand’s identity
- Work across a wide range of media and use graphic design software to accomplish brand goals
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to develop and or refresh existing graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas to your team
- Amend final designs from team comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with internal marketing, sales, and product support as well as third party copywriters, photographers, videographers, and third-party clients and promoters.
- Prepare finalized designs with accuracy and attention to detail for final production and execution.
- 3+ years of experience as a Creative Designer / Production Artist / Jr. Graphic Designer in marketing, branding, or equivalent departments at an agency, or in-house for well-established brands
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements (and a clean visual design sense)
- Proven graphic design experience with ability to communicate brand in both digital and print mediums
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize workflow, and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Possession of creative style, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate with team members, partners, and vendors
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies; particularly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Beginners knowledge of animation/motion design and After Effects
- Image editing/retouching experience (Photography skills a plus)
- Experience using Content Management System web tools for creating and maintaining web pages
- BFA, Graphic Design (or similar), or work-related experience
- Stay abreast of current technology, trends, and web design principles
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $68,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.