About Hollywood Park
Hollywood Park, a near 300-acre sports and entertainment destination, is being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke with the 70,000-seat SoFi Stadium as its centerpiece. Hollywood Park is the largest urban mixed-use mega development under construction in the Western United States. When complete, Hollywood Park will have up to 2,500 residences, a hotel, a retail district reaching up to 890,000 square feet, up to 5 million square feet of office space, and more than 25-acres of public parks and open space.
Home to the Los Angeles Chargers and Super Bowl LVI Champion Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium is the host of world-renowned sporting events, including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, College Football Playoff National Championship game 2023, WrestleMania 2023, World Cup 2026, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympics in 2028. Adjacent to the stadium and under the same roof canopy is a 2.5-acre open-air plaza, American Airlines Plaza, and the 6,000-seat YouTube Theater. YouTube Theater is an intimate venue, making it the perfect place for concerts, comedy, awards shows, esports competitions, community gatherings, conferences and more.
Hollywood Park is being brought to life by a deeply experienced team of creative forward-thinkers. The project is a celebration of all that Los Angeles has to offer. We are inspired by our diverse Inglewood community as a place for the community to be, to see and to connect.
Hollywood Park is committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our team members, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
At the heart of Hollywood Park, lies our dedication to our purpose, promise, and commitments. Our PURPOSE is creating extraordinary experiences, one moment at a time. Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and vibrant community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made. Our COMMITMENTS are outlined by S.T.A.R.S.
Our S.T.A.R.S. commitments are enabled by five foundational principles:
- Start with Care – create a lasting impact through genuine care
- Thrive as a Team – create an environment of collaboration and encouragement
- Anticipate Unspoken Needs – be proactive in delivering extraordinary service and support others
- Resolve with Respect – treat others with empathy, patience, and kindness
- Safety Always – maintain a safe and secure environment
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a Cloud Engineer supporting the stadium and the Hollywood Park campus.This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park’s cloud infrastructure and services
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather requirements and design scalable cloud platforms
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems to ensure proactive identification and resolution of issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to the cloud infrastructure, ensuring minimal downtime and optimal performance
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of cloud services and technologies to meet business requirements
- Conduct performance tuning and optimization of cloud resources to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory standards in the design and implementation of hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging technologies in cloud computing
- Potential availability for weekend events and on-call shifts
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple & competing priorities
- May be called upon for service issues or failures at any time
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Strong experience designing and engineering scalable cloud solutions in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Strong experience working with Windows or Linux based operating systems in medium to large scale production environments
- Experience utilizing infrastructure as code and automating infrastructure configurations (Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Strong scripting/programming experience with a focus on automation (Python, Go, PowerShell, Bash, APIs etc.)
- Experience with cloud networking and managing hybrid cloud connections (VPC, Hybrid VPN, Load Balancing, Peering etc.)
- Experience with cloud monitoring, logging and paging platforms (Prometheus/Grafana, Nagios, OpsGenie, PagerDuty etc.)
- Experience with git and source control systems (Github, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Bitbucket Pipelines, Github Actions, Gitlab)
- Familiarity with containerization technologies and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE etc.)
- Familiarity with serverless computing and automated workflows (Cloud Functions, Cloud Run, App Engine etc.)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Unlimited flexible time off
- Health savings plans
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides counseling for emotional health, legal assistance, financial consulting, and home life referrals.
- Employee resource groups (ERGs) are set up and run by team members, for team members. These networks not only celebrate our individualities, but also focus on professional development and understanding each other’s diverse experiences.
- Professional and personal development opportunities, including Bravely Coaching
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Act, compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only. Hollywood Park considers a candidate’s education, certification, prior experience, as well as internal and external data when determining the salary level for potential new employees. Only in exceptional circumstances, if an external candidate has the experience, credentials, or expertise far exceeding what is expected for the position, would Hollywood Park consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.