SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Facility Operations Manager will manage the daily operational functions of the facilities throughout the Hollywood Park campus. Incorporated within the role is to be able to identify, prioritize, and coordinate maintenance and repair work to assist in establishing the Hollywood Park campus as a world class property. This position reports directly to the Sr Director of Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate, and manage daily, weekly, monthly, and annual facility operational tasks and work plans to ensure Company standards and expectations are being met to present as world class venue.
- Hire, train, coach and manage staff in an effort to develop a high performance team.
- Ensure that all preventative and corrective facility operations work is executed timely and delivered to satisfaction; work with internal partners and key stakeholders as necessary and relevant to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Supervise and manage daily mail services within the facility.
- Manage vehicle fleet and coordinate required vehicle maintenance scheduling.
- Ensure that the Hollywood Park policies, procedures and all safety requirements are administered properly and effectively. Ensures delivery of training or retraining is completed to address areas of non-compliance and to create a safe working environment for all employees.
- Manage supply systems; spending, ordering and inventory. Perform routine audits and generate related reports of budget usages.
- Coordinate with various service providers for the service and delivery of contracted items as necessary.
- Provides excellent customer service to the Hollywood Park community across all venues and throughout the campus.
- Performs additional responsibilities as necessary and required.
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent combination of education and applicable work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in operations and/or facility management with demonstrated ability to show progression in responsibilities and passion for work. Preferred applicable experience in public assembly facility.
- Minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience of a team or crew.
- Has worked in an environment with strong adherence to safety protocols and applications.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and operational software programs to include Microsoft and/or Google Suite applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills; Ability to communicate effectively and to convey instructions or information to various levels within the organization both orally and in writing.
- Previous experience handling multiple tasks effectively while meeting deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and guide the work and progress of teams to a successful conclusion.
- Flexible schedule; Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., able to stand for prolonged periods of time and work in the elements of the weather outdoors.
- Able to successfully pass and obtain necessary certification(s) to operate specific equipment as necessary and relevant and to facilitate applicable training to groups of employees.
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle record in good standing.