SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Engineering Support Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the administrative as well as organizational aspects of each physical engineering system for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the organization of new maintenance contracts as well as tracking of service/maintenance contract work schedules.
- Oversee the scheduling of site access for all engineering related maintenance contractors.
- Support scheduling in time management systems and event allocations for accurate billing.
- Responsible for data entry and organization of site utility cost and monthly usage to ensure the efficiency of consumption.
- Manage and track work orders in CMS.
- Coordinates procurement of specialty tools and hardware needed for Engineering work orders.
- Oversee the tracking/data entry of engineering tool/material purchases.
- Coordinates the organization of MEP attic stock within the engineering shop to promote efficiency in locating materials as well as identify when stock is close to depletion.
- Maintain hardware inventory for small and large engineering projects.
- Maintain post event reports including plus/delta evaluations of the engineering teams performance.
- Assist with organization and expansion of engineering standard operating procedures to promote safety and awareness of best practices.
- Assist with quality control of work performed by the engineering team after the completion of work orders.
- Research of products and equipment that provide MEP solutions
- Other duties as necessary and required.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college coursework preferred
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Familiar with CMS work order systems
- Good verbal and written communications skills; ability to effectively communicate and convey instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to adapt to changing work environment and continue to meet deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Preferred experience working in a public assembly facility or engineering and maintenance departments within commercial retail developments.
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required. Schedule will fluctuate based on business needs and campus events.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs; stand and walk for prolonged periods of time