WHO WE ARE
KSE Esports Management, LLC is the esports branch of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment. Currently, we manage the Los Angeles Gladiators (Overwatch League) and the Los Angeles Guerrillas (Call of Duty League), with eyes towards upcoming expansion into other games. We are dedicated to building a lasting legacy in esports and connecting to the greater Los Angeles community with the development of the Hollywood Park stadium and complex.
We’re looking for a videographer/editor to support the video content needs for the KSE Esports brands, with a specific focus on Valorant. The ideal candidate is a driven story-teller who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about Valorant and creating strong content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for all things related to the capture of digital assets, and has a mastery level knowledge of cameras and production
- Work as primary camera op/audio technician on set during shoots
- Work with the players and coaches for video shoots and travel with teams for tournaments and events
- Operate cameras, gimbals, drone, and audio equipment such as the boom and lavaliers.
- Sync video+audio tracks and cut selects to assist editors with video projects for the video team.
- Cut and edit full projects as needed for the video team
- Review and provide feedback for video team as versions of projects are produced.
- Assist with building sets for shoots as needed (lighting, mic positioning, props, cameras, etc)
- Organize and sort all equipment
- Assist with the ideation and development of content for the COD, OWL and VAL teams
- Operate outside role as needed for ancillary production needs
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-5 years of experience in production and post-production, with strong technical knowledge of cameras and post production workflow
- An experienced storyteller with a deep technical knowledge of film and camerawork
- Strong knowledge of lighting techniques and audio signal flow
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks autonomously, with a high level of comfort directing talent
- High EQ, personable & approachable with a strong problem-solving approach
- Possess a natural talent for composition and able to capture and translate emotion to the viewer by directing talent on the fly, often in high traffic fast-paced areas
- Organized and detail-oriented; experience with Asana or similar project management tools is a plus
- Reliable and communicative, able to find creative solutions on the fly when challenges arise
- Must be familiar with the gaming space especially Valorant
- Able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to conduct trips with domestic and international travel
- This position is physically demanding and requires long hours both in the field and in the studio
REEL IS REQUIRED.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
KSE Esports Management, LLC strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.