SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
The Event Services Representative is a part-time opportunity responsible for working closely with internal and external resources to ensure seamless development and communication of all event-related details. The Representative is assigned to a particular zone/sector during an event and assists in the coordination of activities within that area to help ensure an optimal execution during the event. This position is event-based and requires availability on evenings and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoots event day matters in the moment as relating to operational efficiencies, guest challenges, and facility operations.
- Provide after-event assessment and feedback aimed to continually approve on event day delivery and guest experience and overall satisfaction.
- Assists in coordination of information for event notes and plans, as well as content for pre-event briefings.
- Assist as necessary and relevant with crowd management and emergency response situations.
- Helps ensure event operational procedures are being followed and executed appropriately, precisely, and safely.
- Able to maintain a harmonious working relationship with internal partners, facility contractors, tenants to the stadium, and other stakeholders to the event.
- Perform other duties as necessary and relevant.
- High School diploma or equivalent; degree or working towards a degree in Hospitality, Sports Management, or related field of study preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively and to convey instructions or information to all levels within the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working with technology-based applications to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google suite applications.
- Capable of making quick assessments and formulating reasonable conclusions and suggestions for improvements.
- Must be able to endure prolonged standing and walking as well as traverse the stadium levels with ease.
- Flexible schedule; must be available to work events which mostly entails evening and weekend work hours.