SoFi Stadium, the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is located at Hollywood Park, a 298-acre sports and entertainment destination being developed by Los Angeles Rams Owner/Chairman E. Stanley Kroenke in Inglewood, California. The 3.1 million square-foot SoFi Stadium is the largest stadium in the NFL, as well as the ﬁrst indoor outdoor stadium. It seats approximately 70,000, expandable up to 100,000, with more than 260 luxury suites and more than 13,000 premium seats. SoFi Stadium has already secured Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football National Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028.
Hollywood Park is looking to expand its growing Partnerships team, by adding a Specialist who will play an integral role in helping support both sales and activation teams within the Partnerships group. The core responsibilities will include developing partnership platforms, helping support year-round activations and renewals, and leading strategic research on industry trends
This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional that is looking to grow their career, and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks, and is able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Partnerships colleagues to ensure a full understanding of client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
- Coordinate the creation of sales proposals, including working across departments to develop custom inventory
- Support Partnership Marketing team in account management in all areas of client service
- Assist in the sales process in partnership with sales team and Manager of Partnership Solutions
- Support the Partnership Marketing team in demonstrating a return on partner business objectives in order to ensure maximum partnership retention and renewal rate
- Manage critical activation pieces of Partnership Marketing team portfolio of assets for SoFi Stadium, YouTube Theater, and Hollywood Park partners
- Manage a highly dynamic schedule for the Partnership Marketing team
- Develop positive relationships with internal departments and external vendors, as needed
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are fulfilled precisely
- Coordinate various partner kick-off and execution meetings/programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years related experience
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with a keen understanding of customer service
- Proficiency in Google Suite of Services with a focus on Sheets, Docs, Slides, & Drive
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Experience working with photoshop
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams and partners
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.