SoFi Stadium is located at Hollywood Park and will be a year-round sports and entertainment destination located just four miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The project covers 298 acres of office, retail, and residential space with the centerpiece of the district being a 70,000-seat stadium that will be the home of NFL games for both the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park will also play host to the 2022 Super Bowl, the 2023 College Football National Championship, and the Opening and Closing ceremonies of the 2028 Olympics, as well as major concerts and other entertainment year-round.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park is seeking a IT cybersecurity specialist to create, implement and maintain the security strategy and roadmap for systems and data of the campus. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of experience in a similar role with a diverse application set, including SaaS. This person should have a team player attitude and demonstrate a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under pressure. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park are passionate about the guest experience for visitors and staff we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and manage cyber security risks. Provide subject matter expertise within the Hollywood Park network, systems, software applications, data and cloud ecosystem.
- Work with legal, IT, security, NFL and other groups to define security based policies and procedures including incident response plans.
- Regularly audit and evaluate cybersecurity compliance both internally and externally
- Audit lifecycle and vendor management for cyber risks
- Lead cyber mitigation/compliance efforts with various outside agencies
- Oversee identity and access management related operations including procedures and periodic audits
- Lead training efforts with staff for cyber risks including phishing and social engineering attacks.
- Manage syslog environment to ensure relevant logs are being captured and evaluated, tuning and responding to Splunk alerts, engaging various IT and third party resources as needed
- Work with infrastructure and network teams to configure and monitor scanning
- Audit and manage policies and procedures for CCPA, PCI and HIPPA
- Strong work ethic, commitment to high standards
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Understanding data and its classification
- Evolving security program, methodologies, and add/tune rulesets
- One or more of CISSP, CISM, CCS
- Demonstrated ability to apply security frameworks, policies and standards
- Experience in vulnerability scanning tools, firewalls, IDS and IPS
- Understanding of PKI and Digital Certificates
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
- Take ownership of issues and problems, find and enact resolutions and recommend process changes
- Analytically strong, able to find innovative solutions and recognize what is practical and cost-effective
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.