SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Reporting to the Director of Control Systems, the Control Systems Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations, programming, and training of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Incident Management & Monitoring System (IMMS) for SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park. The Coordinator will assist with the accurate and timely collection of data in the CMMS/IMMS and ensure that it is recorded in a well-organized manner so it can be easily retrieved and utilized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the daily operations, programming, and training of control systems for the stadium, performance venue, and other non-stadium sites with the Hollywood Park property
- Assists with reports, notifications, and workflows in the CMMS/IMMS
- Maintains the Incident Management & Monitoring System (IMMS) to ensure that incident data is properly reported and relevant
- Utilize data analytics of the IMMS to assist other departments in facility and event management
- Assist with the management of the CMMS work order system to include the establishment of key performance benchmarks and warranty tracking
- Coordinate the preventative maintenance program for the maintenance of all the machines and assets within the site including, but not limited to, refrigeration, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection, structural systems, and electrical systems using the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Monitors and ensures completion of work orders as assigned
- Maintains an accurate inventory of all maintenance parts required to perform routine maintenance on all the equipment on site
- Other duties as assigned and relevant
- High school diploma or equivalent; preferred relevant college coursework in applicable field of study
- Knowledge and working experience with IMMS and CMMS systems
- Ability to use data and analytics effectively to achieve efficient utility systems
- Prior experience with systems control software and programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and/or Google applications
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Previous experience systems control software and programs