SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
We are seeking a diligent, detail-oriented candidate with good interpersonal and quantitative skills. In this role, you will be expected to examine damages to people and property, interview witnesses, and subject experts, and determine the monetary value owed to the claimant.
The ideal candidate will have top-notch investigative skills and will be capable of finding and collating various sources of information when compiling a claims report.
Claims Adjuster Responsibilities:
- Investigate property damage or personal injury.
- Gather information from sources, such as police reports.
- Prepare reports for use by Claims Examiners.
- Investigate questionable claims.
- Consult with legal counsel, engineers, architects, and physicians.
- Compile reports of investigation findings.
- Assist legal and other specialists when defending the company against contestation.
- Negotiate settlements and approvals of payments
- Verifying payroll and job classifications reported to insurance carriers
- Facilitating timely recording of physician designations, DWC-1 reports, return to work and modified work, and CalOSHA reporting obligations
Claims Adjuster Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field preferred.
- Familiarity with CA Workers Compensation and various types of employee leaves
- Analytic mindset and good math skills.
- Highly proficient in Google Suites.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sofi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.