SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
- Assist guests in selecting and purchasing tickets at the ticket windows and by telephone; handle incoming calls and inquiries regarding ticket availability and provide accurate information regarding current and upcoming events
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; explain ticketing policies, answer questions, and resolve routine problems regarding ticket sales
- Demonstrate continuous effort to work collaboratively and jointly to provide quality flawless customer service
- Issue tickets and process all cash, credit cards, gift cards, etc. received as payment; balance cash receipts and tickets at the beginning and end of each shift
- Verify and count ticket seller drawer; prepare reports and paperwork as required
- Print, prioritize and distribute will-call orders
- Process special ticket orders at management request and assist in the completion of special projects as assigned; assist in processing all orders including written confirmation, invoicing, ticket delivery, and order batching
- Provide consistent and reliable support to supervisory and management staff, assisting with communications, organization, and day-to-day activities
- Assist as needed on tasks in Archtics and Host ticketing systems
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior cash handling experience
- Computer literacy and ability to learn and use various ticketing-related software programs
- Ability to work well with others and the general public
- The candidate must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays determined by the event calendar
- Experienced in ticket office operating procedures for a large scale public assembly facility
- Knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics, Host, and TM1 ticketing systems
- Two years of experience working in a box office/ticket operations setting
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.