SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Ticket Operations Coordinators are responsible for all day to day ticket operations functions and the game day supervision of part time staff. Duties include balancing ticket sales, event preparation and management, generating reports, assisting in the management of all Box Offices, and interacting with multiple departments. The Ticket Operations Coordinators offer direct support to fans for any ticketing and service related issues and are tasked with quickly resolving problems, as they arise, in accordance with Hollywood Park’s core values, policies, and procedures. The Ticket Operations Coordinators ensure that the ticket office is running efficiently through proper training, preparation, and leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with event management and year-round training of ticket selling staff.
- Provide exceptional customer service to ticket holders before, during, and after events
- Manage and track ticket and parking inventory to maximize sales and monitor usage through reporting.
- Collaborate with existing staff in formulating more efficient guidelines to govern interdepartmental policies and procedures.
- Service and interact with customers on a regular basis to help resolve ticketing questions and concerns.
- Assist in the proofing of all pricing/discounts/offers/promotions within the ticketing system & website.
- Interact with other internal departments in the sale and fulfillment of ticket requests; i.e. marketing, promotions, community relations, etc.
- Collaborate with sponsorship companies and organizations in the distribution and online management of tickets.
- Generate reports based on promotions, sales, inventory, etc.
- Utilize the ticket system to conduct over-the-counter sales and processing will call for walk up patrons.
- Assist in the setup and training of all new users on the ticketing system.
- Maximize usage of all technologies including but not limited to Ticketmaster (Host, Archtics, TM1), Boundary, ABI/TMSS, Google Software Suite, etc.
- Assist in managing Stadium Seat License accounts (contract review, transfers, financial reporting, inventory management, etc.)
- Collaborate with stadium tour program team to build, setup, and manage tour products and events ticketing.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to test and ensure proper integration of ticketing related systems.
- Review payment reports with accounting & finance departments.
- Supervise closeout procedures..
- Calculate and reconcile cash and other payment methods and prepare nightly deposits.
- Build relationships both internally and externally to find ways to push the business operations of the department and organization forward.
- Prepare, organize and maintain box office and storage areas throughout the season.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as filing, record maintenance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Management Team.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years customer service experience.
- Prior experience with cash handling and settlements..
- Proficient in Google products (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years experience with computerized ticketing systems (i.e. Ticketmaster, AXS, Tickets.com). Ticketmaster experience is strongly preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions:
- Box office knowledge and experience in high volume/high traffic/in person customer service environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to both collaborate in a team environment or work independently on assigned projects.
- Cognitive thinking and problem solving skills necessary to diagnose, diffuse and resolve issues quickly.
- Proactive in identifying and relaying potential problems and areas of need.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of maintaining high level of technical skills, keeping current with emerging box office trends both technically and interpersonally.
- Experience with and ability to frequently work long & irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent organizational abilities to multi-task, establish priorities, consistently meet deadlines and operate under pressure.
- Attention to detail including excellent time management.
- Office: Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require regular weekend and/or evening work.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports and entertainment venue. May work at heights. Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch or sit and must lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.