SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Director of Housekeeping will manage and supervise the janitorial and housekeeping staff members and their daily operations. The Director of Housekeeping will need to lead, direct and maintain the staff necessary to clean and maintain the stadium and entertainment district. The Director of Housekeeping will be responsible for seeing that the expected level of cleanliness and service is met on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly coordinate, plan and manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual housekeeping and janitorial subcontractor work plans to ensure Hollywood Park standards are met in compliance with janitorial operations and contractual service obligations within the specified budget of labor and expense.
- Identify, plan, coordinate, schedule, and execute speciality cleaning scopes throughout the property on an as needed and routine basis.
- Document all periodic and preventive janitorial work in a computerized management software system.
- Coordinate janitorial setup and staffing for events within the Hollywood Park campus;.
- Audit staffing level and ensure staff are credentialed properly according to HWP policies.
- Supervise and ensure that proper cleaning techniques are being executed; create remedy and plan for alternative corrective measures if necessary.
- Ensure safety protocols are being adhered and administered properly.
- Manage overall supply systems to include; spending, ordering and overall inventory. Perform routine audits and generate related usage reports.
- Establish and manage quarterly janitorial status/analysis meetings with appropriate staff.
- Provide excellent customer service to the Hollywood Park community across all venues and campus.
- Perform additional actions and activities as requested
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred or certification in similar field of study
- Minimum of 3 years experience supervising staff through the performance of janitorial/housekeeping work
- Experience forecasting and allocating resources as necessary for completion of team's work to include budget preparation and capital planning
- Knowledge of cleaning systems, techniques and technology, including janitorial and housekeeping best practices.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-task skills; able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; bilingual preferred
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Position requires prolonged walking, standing, stooping, able to maneuver up and down stairs, must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.