SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
The Security Operator is responsible for responding to all security needs and for ensuring the daily safety and security of SoFi Stadium, as well as other areas of the Hollywood Park campus. Security Operators are considered essential Team Members, thus required to work a non-traditional schedule, consisting of weekends and holidays as scheduled. The hours for the second shift are 2:00pm - 10:30pm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all security needs and calls for services; work with local law enforcement as necessary.
- Provide customer service to all guests and employees while monitoring crowd flow.
- Work closely with operations staff to effectively meet visitors and programming needs while maintaining safety and security measures.
- Conduct regular inspections of all floors, exhibits, and specific areas; rotate posts as assigned.
- Report any malfunctions, misconduct or operational and safety issues.
- Interview victims and witnesses; write incident reports as necessary and required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of public safety plans for day to day operations and special events.
- Follow and adhere to policies and procedures needed to maintain security protocols within the stadium, loading dock, and perimeters, up to but not limited to other areas of the Campus.
- Assure property is secure and that no damage occurs due to negligence or vandalism.
- Monitor entry and access ways to the Campus. Ensure all guests and employees have appropriate access to be in specific areas.
- Respond immediately to fire control center to locate, acknowledge and silence alarm. Check signal area, report and reset alarm. Enact fire safety/evacuations when necessary.
- Screen and confirm all employees, vendors, delivery personnel, guests and artists entering the venue; ensure they have appropriate access. Review and verify documentation to ensure validity.
- Log all activity, movement, and repairs in appropriate log ensuring all incidents are accurately documented.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid CA Guard card; able to maintain status during employment
- 1+ years of relevant security experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Able to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints and aggressive deadlines
- Is guided by doing the right thing, always displays honesty and integrity in approach to work and communications; able to take responsibility for actions
- Ease in learning and working with new computer systems and technology as necessary and relevant for security environment
- Requires a flexible schedule; ablet to work long hours including weekends and holidays as required
- Requires prolonged standing, prolonged walking, and working in outdoor elements at times
- Experience working at an arena, stadium or similar type venue preferred