SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination built in Inglewood, CA. The first indoor-outdoor stadium to be constructed, SoFi Stadium is the home of the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams. The state-of-the-art stadium re-imagines the fan experience and will host a variety of events year-round including Super Bowl LVI in 2022, the College Football Championship Game in 2023, and the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Olympic Games in 2028. Located on the site of the former Hollywood Park racetrack, the stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
Our PURPOSE is Creating Extraordinary Experiences, one moment at a time.
Our PROMISE is to be an iconic destination that celebrates our diverse and spirited community. We promise to exceed expectations while cultivating a fun and safe experience where lasting memories are made.
Our COMMITMENTS are as follows:
SAFETY FIRST: we commit to safety as a top priority.
KEEP IT CLEAN: we commit to the highest standard of cleanliness.
ALL ARE WELCOME: we commit to valuing and celebrating the diversity of our community, our team, and all that we serve.
STRONGER TOGETHER: we commit to providing an environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and recognizes the positive achievements of all.
THINK BIG: we commit to innovation, inspiration, and imagination in the delivery of extraordinary experiences through every interaction.
The Executive Assistant will support one or more of our senior leaders. The scope of this position encompasses 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week activities, within a highly dynamic and high-pressure environment. This position is ideal for an energetic and optimistic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and is able to work independently. This position is essential to the success of the organization and must be comfortable with an always evolving environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to prioritize multiple work activities within a highly dynamic, high pressure environment
- Assist Leader with the day-to-day activities, including: scheduling, prioritizing time commitments, project management, research and communications
- Curate calendar of senior leadership and schedule meeting/calls based on priority
- Manage external correspondence on behalf of the leadership in a timely and professional manner
- Oversee record keeping process and management of document retention as well as logging of official correspondence
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities and facilitating cooperation of others
- Coordination of travel and guest arrangements
- Create, edit and proof-read communications on behalf of leadership
- Assist in researching, budgeting and financing for special projects as specified
- Research and support new initiatives
- Proven ability to conduct research and manage projects and documents, including contracts
- Acts as point of contact between leadership, clients, employees and fans
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Notary (preferred)
- Able to adhere to the strictest level of confidentiality at all times
- Positive attitude and unwavering optimism
- Advanced user in Google suite applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization
- Flexible schedule; able to work nights, weekends as needed