Holistic Industries Inc.
Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in Holistic Industries Inc. ("Holistic Industries", "us", "we"). This Applicant Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") applies to personal information collected from applicants for positions with Holistic Industries.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Through your application process with Holistic Industries, we collect personal information from you in a variety of ways. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Specifically, we collect your personal information in the following circumstances:
- When You Complete An Application
When you apply for a position at Holistic Industries online, we will collect your personal identifiers (name, email address, telephone number, and physical address) and your professional or employment information (resume/CV, certifications, qualifications, employment history, and educational history). We use this personal information to assess your application and suitability for the position for which you have applied or other open positions, communicate with you, and to comply with the law.
For Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action reporting, you also have the option to provide us with your protected classifications (gender, race, veteran status, and disability status). We use this personal information solely for government reporting purposes and this information is not required to submit your application.
When We Complete A Background Check
After reviewing your application, Holistic Industries may extend a conditional offer of employment. Subject to legal requirements, Holistic Industries may use a third-party vendor to conduct a background check on you. In doing so, Holistic Industries will receive your personal identifiers (name, physical address, telephone number, and Social Security number) and professional or employment information (employment history and educational history) from our vendor. We use this personal information to assess your application and suitability for the position for which you have applied and to comply with legal requirements.
- When You Undertake Drug-Screening
After reviewing your application, Holistic Industries may extend a conditional offer of employment. Subject to legal requirements, Holistic Industries may use a third-party vendor to conduct drug-screening. In doing so, Holistic Industries will receive your personal identifiers (name) and your medical information (drug-test results) from our vendor. We use this personal information to assess your application and suitability for the position for which you have applied and to comply with legal requirements.
- When We Complete Identity Verification
If you pass the background check and/or drug screening, we will collect additional personal information so that Holistic Industries can verify your employment eligibility. To do so, we will have you complete a Form I-9. When you complete the Form I-9, we will collect your personal identifiers (date of birth, Social Security number, driver's license, and passport).
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Holistic Industries shares your personal information with service providers, and certain other third parties as described below:
- To Validate Your Applicant Information. Subject to local legal requirements, we may use external services to collect, process, and/or validate your personal information. You will also be asked to provide Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action information. This is not mandatory - if you do not provide it, it will not affect your application. Any personal information you provide will be used to for government reporting purpose.
- With Service Providers. We may need share your personal information with service providers that assist us with the application process. These service providers include our application host, background-check provider, and drug-screening provider.
- Within Holistic Industries. We may share your personal information among our human resources department for legitimate business purposes relating to management and assessment of your application.
- For Legal Purposes. We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors, law enforcement agencies, or governmental/regulatory bodies in order to protect our legal interests and other rights, protect against fraud or other illegal activities, for risk management purposes, and to comply with our legal obligations.
- During a Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we may share your Personal Information.
Sharing During the Preceding Twelve (12) Months
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, Holistic Industries has disclosed your personal identifiers and your professional or employment related information to our service providers that help us perform application related services and functions. These service providers include our application host, background-screening provider, and our drug-screening provider.
- Holistic Industries does not sell your personal information.
For questions on this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last modified on August 31, 2023