HolidayCheck Group AG is one of the leading European digital companies for holidaymakers. Under our roof we combine the hotel rating and travel booking portal HolidayCheck, the tour operator HolidayCheck Reisen, the rental car portals MietwagenCheck and Driveboo as well as the Dutch hotel rating portal Zoover and the weather portals Meteovista-/Weeronline.
Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for our "Urlaubers". At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
Are you looking for a new challenge at the intersection of infrastructure and code?
Platform Engineering at HolidayCheck rests on three pillars:
- build the company's web infrastructure platform with a clear commitment to automation
- integrate external services into our technology stack
- cooperate with feature teams throughout the whole product lifecycle, from design, through deployment, operation, and refinement of containerized services
We are responsible for an environment with more than 1500 pods distributed across several Kubernetes clusters, more than 500 VMs and with more than 60 deployments a day.
Necessary skill set:
- Comfort with Linux administration, networking and scripting
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Experience in at least one programming language, preferably Go
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
We are looking for passionate engineers with experience in designing, building, and operating web services in a cloud environment. If you enjoy programming as much as resolving production issues, you may be a great addition to our team!