Holidaycheck AG is the leading hotel evaluation and travel portal in the German-speaking region. With nearly 7 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 650,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
We are a subsidiary of Holidaycheck Group AG. Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
Do you also support our values? Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Then join us at one of our locations!
- Create engaging, simple to use solutions based on goals and design principles
- Gain a deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities, and competition
- Rapidly iterate based on site analytics, user feedback and technical constraints
- Collect and analyze user behavior through online experiments (A/B testing), lab studies, and surveys
- Collaborate effectively as part of a team and be willing to explore all options
- 2+ years of relevant experience in User Experience Design and development
- Strong communication skills, able to prioritize workload, presenting to executives
- An outstanding portfolio of interactive projects
- Eye for detail and dedication to quality deliverables
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Invision, Principle or equivalent design tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design processes and iterative development processes
- Experience designing consumer-facing applications across multiple platforms
- English language skills required. German is a plus