About the company:
Hola Cash is empowering the LatAm public with the convenience, speed and reliability of cutting-edge payments technology that they can trust.
Through a friendly and intuitive interface, we are empowering our customers to enable third parties to participate in the Digital Economy through our Cash Ambassadors segment - a true LatAm economy disruption.
With customers at the heart of our decisions, Hola Cash is removing barriers, building better user experiences, and providing greater access to financial services in Latin America beginning with Mexico.
About the role:
HolaCash is looking for a React.js engineer to implement from ground up Web sites and applications that power functionality for our Merchants and End-Customers.If you are looking for a challenging but high impact role, this is the job for you.
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Meeting with the rest of the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer with 2-3 years of experience building market facing web sites and applications
- Knowledge of REACT tools such as React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks such as Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced startup environment.