Join us on a mission to solve startups.
Today, harmonic.ai is used by teams like Brex, Sequoia, Index, a16z, MongoDB, Notion, and Bloomberg to connect startups with the capital and resources that they need to drive growth.
We're getting even closer to our goal with moonbase.com: a platform that makes launching and growing a startup as easy as creating a social media profile.
Our team of 30 is backed by top-tier investors like Craft, Sozo, Floodgate, and Index’s scout fund (~$30M raised 💰).
If you're driven, curious, optimistic, and passionate about mastering your craft, we’d love to have you on board, regardless of your background or where you're located. Reach out if one of our open positions looks like a fit!
Check out our culture doc!
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Sales Lead who will own the customer conversion funnel, by managing all leads and opportunities in the CRM. The successful candidate will lead the operation of driving sales and building systems for future growth.
At Harmonic, you'll:
- Own the customer conversion funnel, from new lead to closed contract
- Initially own the Lead to Contract pipeline for Harmonic's customers, leading demos and serving as the primary point of contact for interested buyers
- Manage the team of 2 AE’s (and counting) by providing coaching, mentorship
- Set quarterly revenue targets, commission structures, and sales processes
- Manage inbound pipeline with the Growth team & execute on outbound strategy
- Build sales content, including email sequences, scripts, and playbooks
- Work closely with the Growth & Product teams to establish the Sales Ops tooling & structure
We’re looking for someone with:
- A scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who’s helped build sales machines
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, in a quota-carrying role and 1+ years as a manager
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to pivot conversations with stakeholders, dependent on audiences and technical understanding
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal), professional demeanor, and sound judgment
- Ability to confidently present in front of groups
- Ability to efficiently prioritize large books of business and structure each day
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience at a B2B Data and/or Analytics company
- Experience working with Salesforce and integrated products
- Technical acumen -- understands & has experience working with APIs
What we look for in teammates:
- Growth-mindset: you don't shy away from new challenges, and use failure as fuel for growth
- Tenacity: you embrace challenges and don’t expect to succeed during your first attempt - you attempt as many times as it takes to break through walls and see solutions all the way through
- Ownership: you actively seek the context and information you need to solve problems, and have the ability to manage your own time and roadmap effectively
- Good energy: you're a determined optimist; you bring solutions instead of dwelling on problems
- 🏦 Above market cash compensation and generous equity packages
- 🩺 Top of the line health, dental and vision insurance, with 100% premium covered
- 📈 401k matching
- 🌴 Unlimited vacation and sick leave
- 🌍 Fully-distributed, work from anywhere