Join us on a mission to solve startups.
Today, harmonic.ai is used by teams like Brex, Sequoia, Index, a16z, MongoDB, Notion, and Bloomberg to connect startups with the capital and resources that they need to drive growth.
We're getting even closer to our goal with moonbase.com: a platform that makes launching and growing a startup as easy as creating a social media profile.
Our team of 30 is backed by top-tier investors like Craft, Sozo, Floodgate, and Index’s scout fund (~$30M raised 💰).
If you're driven, curious, optimistic, and passionate about mastering your craft, we’d love to have you on board, regardless of your background or where you're located. Reach out if one of our open positions looks like a fit!
Check out our culture doc!
What we're looking for
We are looking for a sales hire that will inform & help our customers get the most from our data engine. The successful candidate will make meaningful contributions to customer acquisition, driving sales and building systems for future growth.
At Harmonic, you'll
- Own the Lead to Contract pipeline for Harmonic’s customers, leading demos and serving as the primary point of contact for interested buyers
- Manage inbound pipeline with the Growth team & execute on outbound strategy
- Build out sales process, commissions, and reporting structure in Salesforce
- Build sales content, including email sequences and call scripts
- Work with the Growth & Product teams to establish the Sales Ops tooling & structure
We’re looking for someone with:
- A scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality who’s helped build sales machines
- 2+ years of experience in Sales, in a quota-carrying role
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to pivot conversations with stakeholders, dependent on audiences and technical understanding
- Superior communication skills (written/verbal), professional demeanor, and sound judgment
- Ability to confidently present in front of groups
- Ability to efficiently prioritize large books of business and structure each day
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience at a B2B Data and/or Analytics company
- Experience working with Salesforce and integrated products
- Technical acumen -- understands & has experience working with APIs
- 🏦 Above market cash compensation and generous equity packages
- 🩺 Top of the line health, dental and vision insurance, with 100% premium covered
- 📈 401k matching
- 🌴 Unlimited vacation and sick leave
- 🌍 Fully-distributed, work from anywhere