HiveWatch is a tech-forward, inclusive organization fostering the evolution of the physical security industry. We are a diverse team of forward thinkers who empower each other to find creative and collaborative solutions in an industry ripe for modernization. We are passionate about the problems we’re solving for our customers and equally passionate about the company we’re building.
HiveWatch is here to help security teams pivot from chasing threats to preventing them. We protect organizations, people, and property through the intelligent orchestration of physical security programs. With better communication, more insights, and less “noise”, we are modernizing what it means for businesses and their employees to truly feel safe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
HiveWatch is in search of a Product Analyst! This role will report directly to our Head of Product. As a Product Analyst you will:
- Partner with our stakeholders and advocate for analytics needs
- Utilize data to identify opportunities for growth, retention, and areas of friction within the product
- Communicate product health, experiment results, opportunities, etc. to product/business teams
- Influence and inform product/business teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Identify opportunities to drive growth and prioritize them to maximize long term growth
- Execute on projects by working closely with engineering, product management, data science and other members of product teams to land impact on product goals. Lead experimentation from designing tests to analyzing results in order to make launch decisions
- Partner with engineering to define logging requirements for net-new datasets
- 1+ years experience working in an analytical or product role
- Experience using data querying languages (e.g. SQL) with intermediate functions such as case logic and joins to query large data sets. SQL experience in professional setting not required, skills developed through self-learning are also eligible
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis geared towards drawing actionable insights from complex datasets
- Communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (BUT NOT REQUIRED):
- Have built up initial Product experimentation systems
- Have experience building dashboards in MixPanel
- Salary range for this position: $115,000 - $130,000 per year
- Eligible to participate in HiveWatch Equity Incentive Plan
*Final offer will be at the company's sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of relevant experience and expertise, location, and other business considerations.
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
In an effort to provide for our employees, HiveWatch offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Cutting edge solutions in an emerging field with lots of growth potential
- Generous compensation packages
- Hybrid work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family friendly & compassionate work culture
- Work with good people who CARE about making the world a better place
What is CARE? HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves, and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees themselves. To deliver on our mission, we empower our employees to consider the meaning of job security on a holistic level. At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. In practicing CARE, we:
- Celebrate our diverse workforce and all communities within HiveWatch.
- Assist the varying needs of our employees, from maintaining a work life balance to encouraging personal aspirations.
- Respect one another through our interactions and set personal boundaries.
- Embrace equity through our policies and practices of hiring, promoting, and offering benefits that take care of the whole person, not just the worker.
OUR EEO STATEMENT:
At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees.
HiveWatch is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to cultivating a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We execute our hiring practices so that they are merit-based and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristic.