HiveWatch is a tech-forward, inclusive organization fostering the evolution of the physical security industry. We are a diverse team of forward thinkers who empower each other to find creative and collaborative solutions in an industry ripe for modernization. We are passionate about the problems we’re solving for our customers and equally passionate about the company we’re building.
HiveWatch is here to help security teams pivot from chasing threats to preventing them. We protect organizations, people, and property through the intelligent orchestration of physical security programs. With better communication, more insights, and less “noise”, we are modernizing what it means for businesses and their employees to truly feel safe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
HiveWatch is in search of an IT Systems Engineer! This role will report to our IT Manager. As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be directly responsible for managing the information technology needs of our growing company, through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and infrastructure. This person will also be a tier 3 escalation point for IT support and have involvement in day-to-day operations.
As an IT Systems Engineer you will also:
- Bridge gaps between IT and Engineering business needs with a focus on automation
- Keep documentation up-to-date for processes and procedures
- Provide recommendations for improvements of IT infrastructure policies and procedures
- Build and manage automation for employee lifecycle using Okta, Google Workspace, and other critical business systems
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new systems, integrations and configuration changes to support business growth, working collaboratively with engineering and IT
- Manage an on-premise physical lab network for engineering development
- Collaborate with Engineering to automate and manage access control for cloud services
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Experience with building and maintaining services on IaaS platforms (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with a identity manager solution (Okta, OneLogin, JumpCloud)
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills to build an environment of collaboration
- Network routing and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, NAT, VPN)
- Single Sign On (SAML/OAuth)
- Automation software in version control (git) (optimistically Terraform, but at least python / bash / power shell)
- A strong understanding of Mac OSX
- You have experience working within security compliance frameworks (SOC 2)
- 3+ years of networking experience
- 3+ years experience with enterprise services such as Okta, Google Workspaces, Slack, Jira, Zoom, etc
- You have experience working with modern MDM tools
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Salary range for this position: $100,000 to $120,000 per year
- Eligible to participate in HiveWatch Equity Incentive Plan
*Final offer will be at the company's sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of relevant experience and expertise, location, and other business considerations.
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
In an effort to provide for our employees, HiveWatch offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Cutting edge solutions in an emerging field with lots of growth potential
- Generous compensation packages
- Hybrid work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family friendly & compassionate work culture
- Work with good people who CARE about making the world a better place
What is CARE? HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves, and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees themselves. To deliver on our mission, we empower our employees to consider the meaning of job security on a holistic level. At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. In practicing CARE, we:
- Celebrate our diverse workforce and all communities within HiveWatch.
- Assist the varying needs of our employees, from maintaining a work life balance to encouraging personal aspirations.
- Respect one another through our interactions and set personal boundaries.
- Embrace equity through our policies and practices of hiring, promoting, and offering benefits that take care of the whole person, not just the worker.
OUR EEO STATEMENT:
At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees.
HiveWatch is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to cultivating a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We execute our hiring practices so that they are merit-based and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristic.