HiveWatch is a tech-forward, inclusive organization fostering the evolution of the physical security industry. We are a diverse team of forward thinkers who empower each other to find creative and collaborative solutions in an industry ripe for modernization. We are passionate about the problems we’re solving for our customers and equally passionate about the company we’re building.
HiveWatch is here to help security teams pivot from chasing threats to preventing them. We protect organizations, people, and property through the intelligent orchestration of physical security programs. With better communication, more insights, and less “noise”, we are modernizing what it means for businesses and their employees to truly feel safe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
HiveWatch is in search of a Sr. Product Manager! This role will report directly to our Head of Product. We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, customer-centric Sr. Product Manager to own a brand new, expanding Security Analytics experience on our platform. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and digitize the design of physical security programs. As a Sr. Product Manager you will also:
- Develop a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with the Program Design team’s mission of being the best in class view into a company’s physical security performance
- Deeply understand our users, their problem, where they find value, and consistently strive to improve the overall performance of our customers’ security programs through flexible analytics
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team members critical to the product’s success
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and ultimately deliver for our customers
- Think beyond the bounds of the digital product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Be a role model in the company, through execution and mentorship for both the Product team, other functional teams, and our customers
- Proficient in MixPanel
- Experience building products at the intersection of IoT and Edge Computing
- Background in either Incident Response, Cybersecurity, or Physical Security
- 4+ years of Product experience at a fast-paced, data-driven technology company
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products - ideally with some experience building analytical products
- A customer-first orientation: you think about products from the end users’ perspective, have experience with relevant tools and processes, including running usability studies and qualitative user research
- Technical Knowledge: While you do not need to be an engineer, you need to understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- Strong analytical skills: You have experience with data analysis and are competent with Excel, SQL, and running A/B tests at scale
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Salary range for this position: $150,000 to $165,000 per year
- Eligible to participate in HiveWatch Equity Incentive Plan
*Final offer will be at the company's sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of relevant experience and expertise, location, and other business considerations.
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
In an effort to provide for our employees, HiveWatch offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Cutting edge solutions in an emerging field with lots of growth potential
- Generous compensation packages
- Hybrid work environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family friendly & compassionate work culture
- Work with good people who CARE about making the world a better place
What is CARE? HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves, and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees themselves. To deliver on our mission, we empower our employees to consider the meaning of job security on a holistic level. At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. In practicing CARE, we:
- Celebrate our diverse workforce and all communities within HiveWatch.
- Assist the varying needs of our employees, from maintaining a work life balance to encouraging personal aspirations.
- Respect one another through our interactions and set personal boundaries.
- Embrace equity through our policies and practices of hiring, promoting, and offering benefits that take care of the whole person, not just the worker.
OUR EEO STATEMENT:
At HiveWatch, you are encouraged to challenge the status quo, provide your unique point of view, and leave fear at the (access controlled) door. HiveWatch enables its employees to CARE for themselves and each other through unique programs crafted by HiveWatch employees.
HiveWatch is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to cultivating a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. We execute our hiring practices so that they are merit-based and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristic.